10 Celebrities Who Nailed Their Halloween Costumes
No matter how old you are or, frankly, even how famous you are, Halloween will always be that one day of the year where neither matters. Annually, our favorite celebrities only seem to prove just that, breaking the internet with their out-of-the-box costumes. And, this year, when it came to the costume creativity, the bar definitely raised, as Halloween 2017, without a doubt, went down as one for the books.
While some went as superheroes, zombies, or nurses, most actually went as each other, mimicking and recreating their fellow industry mates with alike attire and infamous props. From Beyoncé as Lil’ Kim to Kim Kardashian-West as Cher, these celebrities certainly nailed their Halloween costumes, and, honestly, with no f**ks given.
Take a look at some of our faves from this year!
- Chance The Rapper and Kirsten Corley as Tupac Shakur and Jada Pinkett-Smith
2. Princeton Perez as Prince
3. Amber Rose and Baby Sebastian as Chucky and Chucky’s Bride, Tiffany
4. Kim Kardashian-West as Cher
5. Adrienne Bailon as Cardi B
6. Diggy Simmons as Jim ‘The Dragon’ Kelly
7. Kelly Rowland as Grace Jones
8. Jay Z and Beyoncé as Lil’ Kim and Biggie
9. Kijafa Vick as Zombie Mom/Baby
10. Rotimi as Bob Marley
Who do you think NAILED it the best? Let us know in the comments!
Readers Also Liked:
The Coronation of Queen Bey – How Beyoncé Transcended Music & Became A Queen