If you are a music lover, then there will be nothing you enjoy doing more than finding great live music festivals. These are places where you can socialize with other young people who love the same music, style, and art as you and have the time of your lives.
Of course, with so many festivals to choose from, it can be challenging to narrow down where you want to go and what kind of music you want to see. To give you a helping hand, this quick guide will provide you with the low down on three of the biggest and best American music festivals that you need to check out in 2019.
Don’t slum it; do the festivals properly
Festivals are synonymous with going old school and staying in tents for the duration. However, while this might sound good on paper, after a few days, the lines for the chemical toilets and faulty showers will make you realize there is a much better way of doing things. Checking out www.vacationrenter.com is a great place to start to find luxurious accommodation that doesn’t break the bank, which you can share with your nearest and dearest, and lets you enjoy the festivals to the max.
- Coachella Festival
The first festival you need to consider when on American soil has to be the world-famous Coachella. This is the perfect festival if you enjoy a party atmosphere and popular music. The Coachella 2019 headliners have already been booked and include huge stars such as Childish Gambino, Justin Timberlake, and Kanye West plus a whole host of A-list musicians.
Why is Coachella the music festival for you?
- Coachella is extremely popular with A-listers which makes it is the ideal location to go celebrity spotting
- The festival hosts a vast variety of popular music, so there will always be something for everyone
- If you enjoy festival fashion and colorful celebrations, then this is the perfect place for you
Coachella is a festival everyone should go to at least once and a place you are guaranteed to meet awesome people at.
- Voodoo Festival
The Voodoo festival is held in the gorgeous City Park of New Orleans and is famous for its Halloween weekend music extravaganza.
Why choose Voodoo?
- The option of both VIP and Platinum passes give you instant ways to upgrade your experience and make the most of your time there
- Hosted over Halloween weekend and perfect for those into alternative music scenes
Voodoo is a great festival choice if you are after something less mainstream than Coachella, which has a smaller attendance but an incredible atmosphere.
- HiJinx Festival
HiJinx is a growing festival based in Philadelphia that already making its mark on the festival scene. Hosted outside of festival season, this indoor music festival offers you something exciting and alternative?
- Specializes in EDM and Hip Hop for a club atmosphere
- Great food
- Interesting stalls to visit
HiJinx festival is newly emerging and fantastic is you are a fan of Hip Hop with a range of new acts from the scene.
Image by A.L.
Readers Might Also Like: