The King of the South is back and still running Atlanta. T.I. has released his eleventh studio album, The L.I.B.R.A. The album title is an acronym for The Legend Is Back Running Atlanta. T.I. is also a Libra, born September 25th.
The L.I.B.R.A includes appearances from Benny The Butcher, Domani, Jadakiss, Jeremih, John Legend, Lil Baby, Rahky, Rick Ross, Snoop Dogg and Young Thug.
The lead single is “The Ring,” which features frequent collaborator Young Thug. A visual was released for the song last month, co-directed by T.I.
The second single from The Legend Is Back Running Atlanta is “Pardon”, produced by Hitmaka and June Genius. It features fellow Atlanta standout Lil Baby.
The L.I.B.R.A. Track List
01. The L.I.B.R.A. Introduction featuring Ms. Pat
02. Hit Dogs Holla featuring Tokyo Jetz
03. Ring featuring Young Thug
04. Pardon featuring Lil Baby
05. On The Hood featuring 42 Dugg and Mozzy
06. Moon Juice featuring Snoop Dogg and Jeremih
07. Air & Water Interlude featuring Rapsody
08. Hypno featuring Rahky
09. 1/2 Ticket featuring London Jae & Conway The Machine
10. Put Some On It
11. Respect The Code
12. Family Connect featuring Domani
13. Make Amends featuing Benny The Butcher & Jadakiss
14. Fire & Earth Interlude featuring Ernestine Johnson Morrison
15. Pantone Blue featuring Alec Beretz
17. How I Feel featuring Eric Bellinger & Killer Mike
18. We Did It Big featuring John Legend
19. Thank God featuring 21 Savage
20. Deyjah’s Conclusion
The L.I.B.R.A. – The Legend Is Back Running Atlanta was released on October 16th via Grand Hustle Records.
Readers Might Also Like: