The highly anticipated new project from Tory Lanez is here. The new Chixtape 5 album comes a year after Tory released his last album, LoVE me NOw? That project was re-released this Summer. The Tory Lanez Chixtape 5 album was released on November 15th.
A week before the release Tory dropped the lead single, “Jerry Sprunger” featuring T-Pain. Tory had been teasing the track since much earlier in the year as it samples the T-Pain classic, “I’m Sprung.” Tory released a visual for “Jerry Sprunger” the same day the track was released.
Chixtape 5 also features appearance from Ashanti, Fabolous, Lil Wayne, Lloyd, Jagged Edge, Jermaine Dupri, The Dream, Snoop Dogg and Ludacris among others.
Ashanti also appears on the album cover, having done a full photo shoot for the singer.
Tory Lanez Chixtape 5 album tracklist
01. Jalissa’s Back (skit)
02. The Trade featuring Jagged Edge & Jermaine Dupri
03. Jerry Sprunger featuring T-Pain
04. Beauty In The Benz featuring Snoop Dogg
05. Blowin’ Mine’s/ Leah’s Introduction (skit)
06. The Take featuring Chris Brown
07. Broken Promises
08. The Fargo Splash featuring Ludacris
09. Luv Ya Gyal/ Love Sounds featuring The Dream
11. Best of You featuring Mya/ Busted (skit)
12. The Cry featuring Mario
13. Still Waiting featuring Trey Songz
14. A Fools Tale (Running Back) featuring Ashanti
15. Thoughts featuring Lloyd & Lil Wayne
16. If You Gotta… featuring Fabolous
17. Room 112 featuring Slim & Nyce
18. Last Love Letter (skit)
Stream the Tory Lanez Chixtape 5 album below:
Readers Might Also Like: