The CBD market is expanding rapidly, not just in terms of sales but products too. The markets today are brimming with all kinds of CBD products that fit everyone’s needs. From sick patients to fitness freaks, CBD is becoming the go-to solution for everyone. With the audience for this medicinal compound widening, the manufacturers are sure offering unique and trendy ways to ingest it. CBD Wax and Dab Rigs are becoming famous among the users, and for all the right reasons. Are you planning to try them out? Read on and find out everything about these methods before you begin using them.
What is CBD Wax?
For the beginners when it comes to cannabis and its by-products, CBD wax can be a new term. CBD wax is concentrated cannabis that has a higher potency. It allows you to have a higher intake of CBD with ingesting only a small amount of it.
The plant matter goes through a rigorous process to extract the CBD wax. The manufacturers use either Butane (BHO) or CO2 to extract pure CBD from the plants. While BHO is a popular method of making CBD wax, CO2 is much safer as it evaporates after the extraction process. After the processing, the CBD wax comes out with more potency than any product.
Whether you decide to buy CBD wax online from a retailer or from a local dispensary, the chances are high that you might not find products labeled as the same. Instead, they might come in the form of shatter, resin, or crumble. It becomes essential to know about them to pick the right CBD wax for yourself. There are various retailers online offering a plethora of CBD products, we recommend you shop at CBDfx to get your hands on them.
- Live Resin: Before the extraction process, the hemp goes through freeze-drying that preserves all the cannabinoids and terpenes into the wax. It makes CBD live resin the best and the most expensive one.
- Shatter: CBD shatter is indeed like broken glass. It is a hard candy-like concentrate that turns into a thick liquid like honey upon heating.
- Budder: The plant matter goes through purging and air pressure at extremely high temperatures to get a fluffy Budder wax with a butter-like consistency.
- Crumble: Crumble can be made with a process similar to the one used for Budder. A quality pre-purged CBD oil goes into the extraction process that gives CBD Crumble a cheese-like consistency.
How can you use CBD wax?
While the terms CBD wax and dabbing go hand in hand, there are many other ways of using CBD wax as well. Here are a few easy ways in which you can get the most potent hit of CBD:
- Vaporizing: Vaporizing is the most convenient and popular method of ingesting CBD. It is no surprise that it is so popular, as it is also one of the most common ways to ingest THC, which is very similar to CBD. On that note, THC vapes can be purchased from FinestLabs.com. A vaping device or a vape pen allows you to heat the liquid to a specific temperature to produce vapor that you inhale through a mouthpiece. To vape CBD wax, you would require a vaporizer specially designed for vaping concentrates. You can vape CBD wax conveniently when you need instant relief from chronic pain.
- Bong: A bong is a device that contains a small pipe that holds your cannabis or CBD wax. When you light it up the vapor moves into the lower container and then goes to the upper port from where you can inhale it. It is quite identical to a traditional hookah in shape and functionality but is more portable.
- Dabbing: Dabbing is a way of flash vaporization of the CBD wax. It involves the process of convective heating rather than conductive heating. For those who aren’t aware of it, convective heating doesn’t burn off the ingredients of the CBD wax, making it more smooth and healthy. A device known as Dab Rigs provides indirect heat to the concentrate allowing you to get a better and cleaner hit of CBD. The market is filled with different kinds of dab rigs, from glass to silicone dab rig, you can choose from a plethora of options.
Wondering how it works? Read on as we go into detail about using Dab Rigs.
What is a dab rig?
If you are planning to get into the world of dabbing CBD, you will need a dab rig. It is a type of bong that enables you to heat CBD wax specifically with the help of water vapor. The nail sits at the top of the device and is the most vital part of the dab rig. A nail can be of glass, quartz, or titanium, and it is where you can put the CBD concentrate to heat. Then comes a dome that covers up the nail and keeps all the vapor intact for you. It connects to the arm that forms a 90-degree joint and brings the vapor into the bowl at the bottom of the dab rig. The Dab rig bought from online dispensary Canada might also have a recycler that allows the water and vapor to flow in a closed-loop. Another quality dab rig is the high five duo rig.
Now that you understand the device let us see how you can use it. Take a comfortable position and place the required amount of concentration on your dab tool. Then, hold the torch towards the center of the nail of your dab rig and heat it. The nail might take a while to heat up depending upon the material and size of the nail. Once the nail is red hot, you can take the torch away and cover the nail with the dome. Let it cool down for 10 seconds and then put the CBD concentrate on it using a dab tool. Start inhaling using consistent force and let the magic unfold. It will relieve the rising stress level and calm your anxious mind. Since CBD wax is potent owing to the higher consistency, it is better to start slow with smaller puffs. Ideally, you should wait for a few minutes after taking the first puff and see how it affects you.
CBD wax and dab rigs are becoming popular among cannabis smokers. They get more potency and a better hit, with less amount of concentrate that you cannot achieve with any other method. They fulfill your requirements, be it medicinal or recreational, in an instant. It is time for you to step into the world of dabbing and enjoy its benefits, for it is the future of CBD. Get yourself high-grade CBD wax and a dab rig to get your daily dose of CBD.
Readers Also Liked: