On Friday September 4th Big Sean released his 5th solo album, the highly anticipated Detroit 2. The album is the follow-up to his 2012 mixtape, one of his biggest projects all around, Detroit. The Big Sean Detroit 2 project comes three years after Sean’s last album, I Decided.
Sean first announced the new album with the release of the lead single “Deep Reverence” featuring Nipsey Hussle. One of the last songs Nipsey created before his passing, this may be the last one to drop (unless Kendrick has something we don’t know about).
He also released a preview of the song, “Don Life” which features Lil Wayne. A full video for the song will be released. He quickly followed that up with another single, “Harder Than My Demons,” which also came with a visual.
An official visual will also be released for “Body Language,” featuring Ty Dolla $ign & Jhene Aiko.
Big Sean Detroit 2 Track list
- Why Would I Stop?
- Lucky Me
- Deep Reverence ft. Nipsey Hussle
- Wolves ft. Post Malone
- Body Language ft. Ty Dolla $ign & Jhene Aiko
- Story by Dave Chappelle
- Harder Than My Demons
- Everything That’s Missing ft. Dwele
- Guard Your Heart ft. Anderson .Paak, Earlly Mac, Wale
- Respect It ft. Young Thug & Hit-Boy
- Lithuania ft. Travis Scott
- Full Circle ft. Key Wane & Diddy
- Time In ft. TWENTY88
- Story by Erykah Badu
- The Baddest
- Don Life ft. Lil Wayne
- Friday Night Cypher ft. Tee Grizzley, Kash Doll, Cash Kidd, Payroll, 42 Dugg, Boldy James, Drego, Sada Baby, Royce Da 5’9” & Eminem
- Story by Stevie Wonder
- Still I Rise ft. Dom Kennedy
Listen to the Big Sean Detroit 2 album below:
Readers Might Also Like: