While at the Circle of Sisters Expo this past weekend, veteran actress Wendy Raquel Robinson took a few minutes to speak with Parlé Magazine about overcoming her own personal shyness and how acting helps her get out of her shell. She also offered her acronym for T.W.E.R.K. as part of her t-shirts to support her Amazing Grace Conservatory school.
Wendy, who has been a household name appearing in the Steve Harvey show and The Game, was at Circle of Sisters to take part of a panel discussing Reality Television stars and Actresses and how the worlds continue to collide.
Wendy also informed us about her upcoming projects, including a new film with Stephen Bishop. Check out the full video interview here…
Circle of Sisters Expo:
Presented by AARP
· In association with COBA and AT&T
· HealthFirst Cooking Pavilion
· NY’s 529 College Savings Program Events Hall
· MetroPlus Performance Stage for WBLS/WLIB
· HairFinity Performance Stage for HOT 97
Readers Also Liked: