Miami bred R&B shining star, Teenear has done nothing but put out hit after hit since she emerged on the scene. Today, the singer reveals her latest single, “Dolla $igns.” The title of the song suggests that the song is about the hustle or even a luxurious lifestyle, but Teenear is able to make this into a passionate love song.
Teenear is preparing to hit the big stage at A3C Festival in Atlanta, October 9th, where she’ll be performing her NEW single, Dolla $igns. Dolla $igns is Teenear follow up to her smash hit “I Like It” ft. Lil Baby. To get to know the budding superstar on the rise, here are some Teenear facts that you need to know.
- Teenear is signed to Miami’s iconic record label, Slip N Slide Records – “Home of the Hits”. Once I decided it was time to put myself out there, I started doing a lot of YouTube covers and uploading on my social media. I soon got the attention of Slip N Slide, which was huge! We’re like a family.
- Teenear is of Jamaican descent. I’m Jamaican on my mom’s side.
- Her single “Dolla $igns” is a Women’s empowerment anthem. I’m so excited to share “Dolla $igns” with the world, it shows my growth on my journey as I’m constantly finding ways to balance my career and personal life. With “Dolla $igns,” I didn’t want to tell the typical story of the man who handles business, being the boss while their girl is at home. I’m the one being more control of my business and it’s so empowering for women everywhere.
- Teenear credits her Rihanna “Stay” cover as her big break.
- Teenear loves her some chocolate. To be honest, I love anything with dark chocolate. I don’t it’s something about bittersweet chocolatey taste. There’s nothing more amazing than a perfectly made chocolate ganache cake (laughs).
- Teenear (always) rocks green socks. It’s just that one thing that stuck (laughs). On one of my many trips to LA, I was were the green compression socks, I posted a pic on IG and everyone made a big deal, so from that point on its been my thing “green sock bandit”.
- Teenear’s favorite movie is Grease.
Stay Connected with Teenear
Readers Might Also Like: