USA Today Names Philo The Fastest Growing Live TV Streaming Service Available
Of course, every live TV streaming service has its pros and cons separating it from the competition but it’s up to you to decide what you prefer best. While there are many streaming services available, we will highlight what USA Today calls the fastest growing live TV streaming service available.
Philo is a live TV streaming service with a price of $20 a month for 61 channels. It is their only package available but you do have the option of adding on their premium channels STARZ and EPIX. Philo conveniently provides a collection of many popular television channels. In this $20 monthly package, you can expect to see channels such as BET, Discovery, Hallmark, TV One, Paramount, MTV, VH1, OWN, Nickelodeon, TLC, AMC, Food Network, Lifetime, and more.
- Shark Week is here on Discovery Channel! The 2020 edition of Shark Week began last night Sunday, Aug. 9 with Air Jaws: Ultimate Breach Off. Shark Week will continue all week, with at least three specials airing each night. The weeklong event concludes on Sunday, Aug. 16 with a two-hour episode of Naked and Afraid of Sharks at 8 pm.
- Sunday, Aug. 16 at 10 pm Darcey and Stacey Premiere (TLC)
- Friday, Aug. 21 at 8 pm RuPaul’s Drag Race: Vegas Revue (Vh1)
- Sunday, Aug. 23 at 6 PM EST/PST The Stellar Awards (BET)
- Sunday, Aug. 23 at 9 pm Yellowstone Season 3 Finale (Paramount, CMT)
- Sunday, Aug. 30 at 8 pm MTV Video Music Awards 2020 (MTV
- Britannia (EPIX)
- P. Valley (STARZ)
- Emmy-nominated Docuseries, Laurel Canyon (EPIX)on demand
- Power (STARZ)
- Power Book: II Ghost (STARZ) premieres Sept. 6, 2020
Readers Might Also Like: