A few weeks ago 2 Chainz unveiled the first single from the album, the 42 Dugg assisted, “Million Dollars Worth of Game.” The song was the first single from the 2 Chainz Dope Don’t Sell Itself album. The album was released on February 4th.
2 Chainz announced in late December that his last trap album would be arriving soon. The single reveal was part of the roll out. The highly anticipated 2 Chainz Dope Don’t Sell Itself album is the end of an era for the rapper who has made a name for himself for being a Trap artist. Not sure what it means for future 2 Chainz music, but we shall see.
Listen to “Million Dollars Worth of Game” featuring 42 Dugg below.
The follow-up single is “Pop Music” featuring Moneybagg Yo and Beatking.
The 2 Chainz Dope Don’t Sell Itself Album is the follow-up to 2020’s So Help Me God.
2 Chainz Dope Don’t Sell Itself Track List
01. Bet It Back
02. Pop Music featuring Moneybagg Yo & Beatkind
03. Kingpen Ghostwriter featuring Lil Baby
04. Outstanding featuring Roddy Ricch
05. Neighbors Know My Name
06. Million Dollars Worth of Game featuring 42 Dugg
07. Free BG
08. 10 Bracelets featuring NBA Youngboy
09. Lost Kings featuring Lil Durk & Sleepy Rose
10. Caymans featuring Swae Lee
11. Vlad TV featuring Stone God Cooks & Symba
12. You Want Me Too featuring Jacquees
Listen to the the Dope Don’t Sell Itself album below:
Readers Might Also Like:
[STREAM] Gunna Releases New Album ‘DS4Ever’Jim Jones Reveals That He Learned How to Tongue Kiss from His MotherJill Scott Trending Because of Alleged Sex Tape
The Story of Capella Grey – An Undeniable Force RisesRod Wave Alarms Fans After Posting Suicidal Song, Deactivating Social Media