Twelve Celebrities Who Showed Up and Showed Out for Halloween 2018
Here’s a Look at Celebrities Who Went All Out for Halloween 2018
There’s only one thing we just might love a little bit more than seeing a bowl full of candy on Halloween… Hollywood’s corybantic choice of costumes. Halloween 2018 was probably the best yet.
While some were out partying and drinking the night away, most of us “normal people” were actually tossing popcorn kernels around, awaiting the trick-or-treaters as soon as the sun went down, and scrolling through the lands of Insta-world, cracking up at the sight of Ja Rule as “Jerome from Martin,” rocking the character’s infamous Jheri curl.
If you thought that was an iconic look, then Beyoncé’s had to be legendary. Queen Bey went from singing Toni Braxton’s “Another Sad Love Song” straight to portraying ’80s Olympian star Flo-Jo.
It’s safe to say, no one came to play.
Check out a few of our costume faves below!
1. Mama Tina as Foxy Brown
2. Kandi Burruss-Tucker as The People’s Champ
3. Diddy as Pennywise, the Clown (IT)
4. Monica Brown as The Mad Hatter
5. Fabolous, Emily B, and Children as The Jetsons
6. Jhené Aiko as Nisi from B.A.P.S
7. Ciara and Russell Wilson as Nakia and T’Challa from Black Panther + Kiddos
8. Rita Ora as Post Malone
9. Missy Elliott as Herself in “The Rain” Video
10. The Weeknd and Bella Hadid as Beetlejuice and Lydia Deetz
11. Ja Rule as Jerome from Martin
12. Beyoncé as Toni Braxton and Flo-Jo
Readers Might Also Like:
How Much Do Artists Really Get Paid For Streams – A Financial Breakdown