NBC recently premiered a new series focused on finding love. NBC’s The Courtship series stars Nicole Remy, a newcomer to reality television. According to NBC, The Courtship is “a dating show that is the ultimate social experiment.” While it takes place in 2022, it’s a travel back in time to Regency-style England in a castle, where suitors are vying to win the heart of the fair heroine, Nicole Remy. We decided to give you an opportunity to Meet Nicole Remy.
We have 10 Fun Facts about Nicole Remy, The Courtship star. Apparently, if you love Bridgerton and the Bachelorette, this show is just for you!
Bridgerton Bachelorette is already better than regular Bachelorette okay!!! We have a Black bachelorette with her family and friends along for her journey!! Love to see it #TheCourtshipNBC
— Diandra — FREE PALESTINE (@deeawndruh) March 7, 2022
What brings a twist to the show is that Remy’s family helps her decide which suitor would be the best fit for her to date, which was customary in the 19th century, according to The Daily Beast.
It’s one of the few reality shows where the lead is black and half the suitors are men of color, so this show is already off to a good start.
Here’s are 10 fun facts about Nicole Remy:
- She’s from Lakewood, Washington
- She is the youngest of her siblings
- Her father is Haitian and her mother is French-Creole
- She attended the University of Southern California (USC)
- She was in the USC Song Girls for two years
- She graduated Cum Laude with a bachelor’s degree in GeoDesign
- She is the president of her sorority, Kappa Kappa Gamma
- She worked as an Architecture Associate but then pivoted to Software Engineering
- She danced with the Seattle Seahawks NFL Cheerleading team for two years
- She currently resides in Seattle
Here are early reactions from fans about the show:
— 𝖪𝖾𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗁 𝖲𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝖧𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝖧𝗈 𝖧𝗈 𝖧𝗈 🎄 (@RealKDPFan4Eva) March 7, 2022
— Syd (@SydneyKirie) March 7, 2022
— Myah writes (@AlwaysBMyahBaby) March 7, 2022
— Cheray (@FlashIrisAllenW) March 7, 2022
The show premiered on March 6th. Tune in to meet Nicole Remy on Sunday evenings.
Readers Might Also Like: