Eye-Opening Signs That Your Boyfriend Is Faking His Emotions
Have you noticed your boyfriend losing interest in you lately? We all want a loving partner who embraces your flaws and praises your efforts. But making a relationship work is not a piece of cake. Some complications, misunderstandings, or situations can make a relationship tumble within a few days. However, it’s all worth fighting for when your partner loves you as much as you do. But what if that’s not the case? You may think that you are seeing signs that he is fighting his feelings for you, only to realize that he has lost his feelings for you completely.
Everyone wants their relationship to last forever, but only when it is not one-sided. And getting mixed signals from your partner at any point in your relationship can leave you emotionally exhausted and confused. You have the right to know that you are not investing your love and care into someone who is just pretending to be in love with you to avoid going through the pain of breaking up with you. Would you like to know if your boyfriend has checked out of the relationship? Then, you have come to the right place.
Here are some signs you need to watch out for to check if your boyfriend is faking his love for you.
- He Always Comes Up With Excuses For Everything: Whether it is about missing a date night or not answering your calls or texts, your boyfriend always has several excuses to cover up his unavailability. If he is good at making up stories and telling lies, he has probably started taking you for granted.
- He Only Wants To Get Physical With You: If he only texts you when he wants you to come over for sex or only cozies up to you at night, then it is possible that he is only with you to fulfill his physical needs. It is also a sign for you to stop responding to his late-night texts or drunk calls.
- He Keeps Taking Breaks From The Relationship: Is he getting bored or mentally exhausted too frequently and asking for too many breaks to get his steady mental state back? If so, it is possible that he is only using you according to his needs. This behavior shows that there is no love but just dependence. It is also a sign that your needs have taken a backseat in the relationship.
- He Is Busy Every Time You Reach Out To Him: Regardless of whether you are reaching out for a spontaneous hangout or a pre-planned meetup, he always claims he has a busy schedule. “Not today, next week maybe” is one of the many lines he hits you with when you try to hang out with him. If that is the case, it looks like he is mentally not involved in the relationship anymore.
- He Blames Everything On You: Every couple has arguments and both partners make mistakes. After all, misunderstandings are a part of any relationship. But if your boyfriend never accepts his errors or actions and blames all the issues in the relationship on you, he could be trying to get you to break up with him.
- He Wants Your Relationship To Be Very Secretive: Privacy is the most important aspect of a relationship to work well. But if he is keeping the relationship hidden from his family or friends and not letting you show him on your social media accounts, he is probably not into you anymore.
- He Changes The Topic When You Ask Him About The Future: Talking about a future together requires a certain level of commitment in the relationship. But if he has lost his feelings for you, he will do everything possible to avoid talking about the future of your relationship and what direction it is headed in.
- He Does Not Respect Your Opinion: Respect is fundamental in a relationship. So if your boyfriend suddenly starts laughing at your views and making hurtful comments about your opinions, he is probably trying to put some distance between you two. He cannot be in love with you if he does not respect you.
- He Wants To Focus On His Career: Career, social life, and family are all important things in anyone’s life. But, if he has suddenly ghosted you saying that he is focusing on building his career, then you should probably wish him luck and part ways because that is not how someone who truly loves you would behave.
- He Is Still Meeting His Ex: Your boyfriend is unable to make time for you, is busy all day, and never calls or texts you but has all the time in the world to stay in touch with his ex? Looks like he is still not over his ex. He may not even have serious feelings for his ex but is only finding comfort in them because he does not know how to end things with you.
- You Caught Him Cheating: This sign is the true eye-opener for anyone who is head-over-heels in love with their too-good-to-be-true boyfriend. You should not invest your precious time and love in this toxic relationship.
Every relationship is challenging and requires many sacrifices, but it gets more complicated when only one person is putting in all the effort. Feeling taken for granted in a relationship can be heartbreaking, and no one should suffer through that pain. We hope these signs will help you figure out if your boyfriend is faking his emotions for you. Whatever the result, we wish the best for your future!
Ramya Karamsetti loves diving deep into the lifestyle, relationships & health topics. She particularly writes about fashion trends & beauty tips. She is a regular contributor to MomJunction.com, The Epoch Times, Marriage, etc. When she is not writing, she loves traveling and going on adventure trips.
5 Must-Have Mobile Apps That Will Entertain You This Summer
5 Black Influencers You Can Follow to Feel Like A Material Gworl
4 Black Online Businesses You Should Support This Summer6 Black Astrologers You Should Follow For Your Alignment Needs