There’s something to be said about the drive and determination of award winning Ghanaian rapper and musician, M.anifest. After turning heads with a sizzling feature on Burna Boy’s African Giant album, he released a buzzing track of his own featuring Vic Mensa and Moliy. Before the track could even begin to lose that new music sting, M.anifest is back with another hit, this time assisted by acclaimed producer Juls on the track.
The visual for “Another Story,” M.anifest’s track with Burna Boy, already has over 8 million view on YouTube. The Nigeria-Ghana connection turned out to be a winning formula. They previously collaborated on a song titled, “Tomorrow.”
The visual for “No Fear” premiered in late March, featuring Vic Mensa and Moliy. The visual was shot in Ghana.
The latest single is titled, “Confusion.” Of the track, M.anifest explained, “Juls and I linked up in London to record ‘Confusion’. I had this strong urge to take an almost opposite approach to the happy guitars and triumphant horns. It’s what makes ‘Confusion’ compelling; the musical canvas is somewhat jovial, but the ideas laid on it are stark and brutally honest about real life. The line, ‘No money dey but they all pray hard / even outlaws are down by law, No GPS but they all explore’, sums up the message behind the song perfectly”.
As you listen to the music, get familiar with M.anifest. He shared 5 things about himself that fans should know. Check them out here:
01. Fell asleep on the orange line train in Virginia once. Woke up, exited the train at the next stop and left my rhymebook. Terrible handwriting so I think I’ll be just fine.
02. Love water, but still can’t swim.
03. I love astrology and will probably defend it unyieldingly even when I know it’s ridiculous.
04. If I had a pet I secretly would love a Tiger.
05. I don’t like listening to my music after it’s released. Love performing released songs but I don’t listen to my unreleased music. Once it goes out into the world it feels awkward listening to my songs.
Readers Might Also Like: